Lecturer & Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
|Dr. James E. Kazoka|
|Lecturer & Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences|
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences|
- PhD Information Studies (2016) UDSM.
- MA Information Studies (2005) UDSM,
- BA Education (Hons) (1999) OUT,
- Dip. Education (1996) Mtwara TTC.
Nuffic Scholarship award for attending Training for Impacts Course, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherland: June 14th - July 5th 2014
- ICT and its application in information provision, teaching and learning
- Web 2.0 and other emerging technologies
Assessment on the Potentials of Integration of Web 2.0 Technologies in Teaching and Learning in Selected Tanzania Universities ( PhD Research Project; 2013 – 2015)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2015) The Use of Social Media in Promoting Access to Research Information(Article to be published in Tanzania and UNESCO Magazine No. 12 2015/2016)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2015) Freedom of Information in Tanzania; A Dream or Reality? (Article to be published in Tanzania and UNESCO Magazine No. 12 2015/2016)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2014) The Impact of E-services in Tanzania Universities (Article published in Tanzania and UNESCO Magazine No. 11 2014/2015)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2013) Adoption and Use of Web 2.0 Technologies in Teaching and Learning in the Educational Institutions in Tanzania (Article published in Tanzania and UNESCO Magazine No. 10 2013/2014)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2012) Developing Use of ICT as a Tool for Supporting Educational Management (Article published in Tanzania and UNESCO Magazine No. 9 2012/2013)
- Kazoka, James Ernest (2010) Communication of Research findings: A Tool for Policy Formulation (Paper published at Tumaini University Law and Management Journal Volume 1 No 3)
- Kazoka, James E. and Maro, Rose N. (2009) Information Service Delivery in Academic and Research Libraries in Tanzania, Constraints and Prospects (Paper Submitted for publication at The Journal of Co-operative and Business Studies of Moshi University College of Cooperative and Business Studies)
- Wema, E., Kazoka, J., Hussein, H. & Siril, P. (2014). Decision- Making Information Needs of Health Professionals in Tanzania: A Case Study of Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. 14TH BIENNIAL AHILA Congress 20th – 24th October 2014.
- Kazoka, James (2014) The Use of Social Media in Promoting Access to Research Information: Paper presented at NSS-LIS Network Workshop held at TUDARCo from 2nd – 6th June 2014
- Kazoka, James and Enock, Gideon (2010): The Role of Library Consortia in Resource Sharing in Tanzania: Paper presented at TLA Workshop held in Mtwara from 26th – 28th February 2010
- Kazoka, James and Enock, Gideon (2009) Library and Information Science Education and Training Challenges in Tanzania: Paper presented at TLA Workshop held in Uhuru Hotel, Moshi from 25th – 27th February 2009
- TRA Consultancy on Interviewing new employee; December 2014
- Facilitator – Delivered series lectures on Information Literacy to Senior Officials from Defence Forces at the National Defence College (NDC); September 2, 2014
- Member of the Technical Advisory Committee for Conducting situation analysis for establishing Bachelor Degree in Medical Library (Organized by the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare and National Library of Medicine of USA – February – October 2014.
- Prepared Curriculum for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (NTA Level 7 & 8) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare; February 2013.