Lecturer, Head Of Department
|Dr. Gideon N. Enock|
|Lecturer, Head Of Department|
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in the Department of Language and Communication Skills|
|0716041146 (Office line)|
- PhD studies (2012 to date) UDSM.
- MA Information Studies (2006) UDSM,
- BA Performing Arts (2001) UDSM,
- Cert Education (1991) Marangu TTC.
- Ntunga, G.E (2009) Newspapers in urban Tanzania: A current state of Affair. Law and Management journal, Vol 1 (3) pg 46 – 56
- Enock, Gideon (2005) The status of Newspaper readership in Urban Tanzania: A case study of Mwanza and Dar es Salaam cities. Unpublished M.A Thesis, University of Dar es Salaam
- An investigation into the effectiveness of information and communication channels on adoption of improved cookstoves technology in Arusha Region(PhD research, UDSM)
- Health communication in rural Tanzania: Does it influence behavioral change?
- Enock, Gideon (2014) Information literacy: Paper presented at NSS-LIS Network Workshop held at TUDARCo from 2nd – 6th June 2014
- Enock, Gideon and Kazoka, James (2010): The Role of Library Consortia in Resource Sharing in Tanzania: Paper presented at TLA Workshop held in Mtwara from 26th – 28th February 2010
- Enock, Gideon and Kazoka, James (2009) Library and Information Science Education and Training Challenges in Tanzania: Paper presented at TLA Workshop held in Uhuru Hotel, Moshi from 25th – 27th February 2009
- TRA Consultancy on Interviewing new employee; December 2014
- Prepared Curriculum for Certificate of records management for Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College, 2008
- Prepared Curriculum for Bachelor of Information management for Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College, 2009.
- Facilitated voters’ education at Musoma rural and Tarime districts from 20th September to 26th October 2010 Sponsored by UNDP
- Facilitated training workshop on Capacity Building on Information Packaging and Sharing for Tanzania Traditional Energy Development Organization (TaTEDO) Staff from 4th – 7th May 2010
- Facilitated– Information Literacy Workshop for Academicians held at Sebastian Kolowa University College and Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College Sponsored by International Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP), March and July 2009