Assistant Lecturer, Head of Department, CABA & DBAM Coordinator
|Denis Robert Mfugale|
|Assistant Lecturer, Head of Department, CABA & DBAM Coordinator|
|Faculty of Business Administration in the Department of Accounting and Finance|
|07___________ (Office line)|
- MSc Economics and Econometrics (2010) University of Exeter, UK
- CPA (T) (2008) NBAA Tanzania.
- BBA Accounting (2007) TUDARCo.
- Commonwealth Scholarship UK 2009,
- Deans List (2004 to 2007) - TUDARCo
Denis Mfugale’s research has been centered in Finance and Economics. Currently he is interested in researching in areas of Business Sustainability and Failure as connected with Network Positing of Firms, and Sustainability and Innovation of small businesses.
Economics of Networks; Innovation and Inclusive Growth; and Financial Economics
Currently Mr. Mfugale is doing the following research;
- How Are we Doing? Bankruptcy Prediction for Selected Companies Listed in DSE
- Choosing a Path to Business Sustainability: Business Network Positioning as a Strategy to Success.
- Attended PhD Internship at United Nations University Maastricht Economics (UNU-MERIT) Maastricht Netherlands on 20th September to 20 December 2014
- Attended Intensive Training on Effective Teaching, Setting, Moderating and Marking of Professional Examinations Under Competence Based, Bagamoyo Tanzania on 10 to 14 February 2014
- Attended Intensive Training on International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs), Moshi Tanzania on 6th to 10th February 2012
- Attended training by McIntire School of Commerce and School of Medicine, KCM College, Moshi Tanzania Commerce 480Z " Financing a Sustainable Future" on 2nd to 9th January 2007