NEW ARRIVAL INTO OUR LIBRARY
1. Social Science Research Method by Alhamis, Innocent, 2011
2. Social Science Research Method by Mwaipopo, Aiko, 1999
1. National Social Security in Tanzania: why, for whom, by whom, for what? by Kanywanyi, Josephat, 2009
2. Political and Social Development in Africa by Mpangala, Gaudens, 1997
1. Criminology in Africa by Mushanga Tibamanya 2004
2. Criminology and Penology by Paranjape, N.V., 2002
3. General Principles of Scots Law by Marshall Enid 1995
1. Education in Sierra Leone: present challenges, future opportunities 2007
2. The East Africa Slave Trade by Alpers, E.A.
3. A Short History of the East Coast of Africa by Hollingsworth, L.W. 2011
4. Swahili Origins: Swahili culture by Nkwabi Ng’wanakilala 1993
5. Julius Nyerere father of Ujamaa by Mailu David 2005
1. Mass Communication and Development of Socialism in Tanzania
by Nkwabi Ng’wanakilala 1993
2. Press Freedom in Tanzania by Konde Hadija 1984
3. Code of Ethics for Media Professionals by MCT 2016
1. Simu ya Kifo by Katalambula F.
2. Usia wa Baba by Mwonge E.
3. Changamka by Salehe Ally A.
4. Msichana by Tilman, K.
5. Harusi by Saffari,A.J.
6. Nyota ya Rehema by Mohamed S.Mohamed
7. Asali Chungu by Mohamed Said
8. Chimbuko la Kiswahili,kukua na kuenea kwake Africa ya Mashariki by Tuli Ramadhani