The Broad objective of TUDARCo is to be the Centre of excellence in providing good quality education through training in short and long courses and tailor made programmes, certificates, diplomas, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and sustainable research and consultancy activities.
Some of the specific objectives of TUDARCo include:
- The provision of courses leading to Degrees, Diplomas, Certificates and other awards of the Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College, and as directed by relevant University organs.
- The production of College graduates who are sensitive and responsive to community needs and who are able to plan, organize, Co-ordinate and evaluate programmes aimed at meeting those needs.
- The global serving at the Church and extension of educational programmes of the College to a diverse community of God's people.
- The acceleration of the peace of human resources development in Socio economic, academic and research fields.
- The development of resources from which spiritual breezes will spring and spread out far and wide for the renewal of the Church and Society as a whole, as a realization of hopes and expectations of ELCT-ECD and the ELCT in general.